- Replacements for wooden crates for some of the white goods like
photocopier machines. Air-conditioners, medical equipment,
- Providing greater 'structural strength' to corrugated cardboard
cartons being used for consumer durables like washing machines,
water coolers, computers, televisions, audio music systems etc.
- As a cost effective protection method for fragile products like
sanitary ware glass ware, decorative articles, artifacts, lighting
products, fittings etc.
- As an economical and effective secondary packaging and to
expensive industrial products like telecom equipment panel boards,
instrumentation circuits, computer systems etc.
- Edge protection to bulk products like aluminium coils and steel
- Inner diameter protection from dama-c from bulk handling method
like slinging through the eye for products like hot rolled steel
coils, cold rolled high value items like silicon steels, CRGO coils
- Bulk packing methods for high volume exported products like two
wheelers, auto spare parts, bicycles etc.
- An essential packaging need for palletised, containerised and
exported cargo like paper reams, fruits, pharmaceuticals, granite
tiles, auto parts, biscuits, baby foods, cosmetics, paints,
pesticides and other palletisable products.
- Providing far superior protection and stacking strength to
corrugated paper boxes which is one of the most popular and widely
used packaging medium for virtually almost all products. Consumer
durables like television. Entertainment electronics and other
products the list of which is endless.